What to Expect at Troutbeck
We look forward to welcoming you to Troutbeck!
A few notables about your stay...
Check-in: 4PM — Check-out: 11AM
- All guests are required to check-in at the Manor House.
- Our reception will be manned 24 hours a day for the duration of your visit. Reception can be reached by phone or via email at should you have any questions or requests.
- If you've forgotten a personal item, including a phone charger, razor or other necessity, please call the front desk, we are likely to have what you are looking for.
- Daily service will be between 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Evening Turndown will be conducted after 6:00pm each night.
- Please note you will not be permitted to enter your guest room while these services are performed
- If you wish not to have this service, please place our Do Not Disturb Tie on the outside of your Guest Room Door.
Food & Beverage Service
We strongly encourage you to make reservations prior to your arrival. Please inform our team of your preference to dine indoors, outdoors (weather permitting) or if you have any special dietary requirements for our team to consider.
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the restaurant, or on the terrace from 8:00am – 11:00am daily
- Lunch is served from 12:00pm to 5:30pm daily
- Dinner is served from 5:30PM to 9:00PM
- Unless weather dictates otherwise, breakfast, lunch and dinner may be served outdoors.
- In-room dining is available from our House Menu from 8:00am to 9:00pm daily. There is a $10 delivery charge and 20% service charge added to all in-room dining orders. Menus are available from the QR code located in your guest room.
- Complimentary coffee and tea are available in The Manor House's Pantry from 7:00am - 11:00am daily
The Barns, our wellness facility offers studio classes, a full gym, traditional sauna and infrared sauna, treatment rooms and changing rooms on a reservation basis only.
- For treatment appointments cancelled within 2 to 7 days a 25% refund will be offered.
- You will be fully charged for treatment appointments are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
On Site Activities
We have a plethora of amenities on site that can be reserved for your enjoyment.
- Dotted along the river, there are 7 picnic sites that can be reserved with many featuring a fire pit that can be lit by our team.
- Troutbeck's Janus bikes can be checked out for a leisurly cycle on the nearby bike path or around property.
- Two fullsized tennis courts can also be reserved with balls and raquets provided by The Barns.
- Please contact to reserve.
Your reservation may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival, free of charge. Bookings made within 7 days of arrival will be charged in full. Should you cancel within the 7day period, you will be charged 100% at the applicable rate per room night reserved. Given the nature of our preparations - well in advance of your arrival - there will be no exceptions to last-minute cancellations. That said, you should have plenty of flexibility beforehand to confirm your plans with us.
Dogs are welcome only in our dog friendly guestrooms located in the Benton House and Garden House. Guests with dogs will be charged a $100 pet fee per stay. With the exception of service dogs, pets are not permitted in the public areas. All dogs must be leashed at all times while on property.